Senior Leader, Internal Communications and Employee Engagement
Food & Beverages | Birmingham, United Kingdom, GB
Rich Baker is passionate about the power of conversations to transform organisations.
He is a qualified and experienced senior leader with over 20 years management experience in large, complex companies.
Rich has led diverse teams through significant organisational and cultural change. He has also introduced innovative digital strategies to transform external and internal communications, customer service, retailing, logistics and increase engagement with both employees and stakeholders. These include;
• Implementing award-winning internal communications channels
• Leading a large-scale cultural intervention for over 3000 colleagues
• Developing Vision, Values and Performance Management frameworks
• Group-wide employee engagement measurement and strategy development
• Corporate social media and online customer service (including @virgintrains, @lm_newsfeed and @lm_careers)
• The UK's first corporate donation-matching website with Givey
Rich is a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership & Management, a Chartered Member of the CIPD, a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and has a Masters Degree in Business Administration, and a post-graduate diploma in Performance Management.
Rich was invited to join Engage for Success in 2010 and has been an active supporter of the movement ever since. He created and moderates the global google+ employee engagement community and is a blogger and speaker on employee engagement, internal communications and the future of work.
Follow him on Twitter @theintrapreneur